Wednesday 4 August 2004

Sir Rowf checks in!

Good evening!

Hmm.. well, firstly, I'll like to thank Edmund the lemon for initiating this group blog thingy. Sounds like a great place to express oneself.

A little about myself if you dun noe me yet (I'll update the personal profile at a later time, kinda new to this blogging thing).. currently, I'm still studying, yes, at a ripe old age of two-fiver. And at a local polytechnic no less! Ok, if you wanna noe the history that lead to all this, you can leave a comment, mail, ICQ, etc.. but I dun wanna turn this first post into a 800 word long essay.

My interests include gaming (PC), anime, soccer(EPL mainly) and pool/snooker. As those of you whom already know me from my mass-mailing days (Bitch-a-week, Radio Rowf, Rowf Online..) I will mostly talk about these things. But you can rest assure that long posts from me will be far and few between. Of course, on a day to day basis, if something interesting does crop up, I might just post a lengthy recollection of it here! It's a blog after all yah?

As a disclaimer, I hope I do not offend anyone in my future posts, but if I do hit such a nerve, please feel free to voice your displeasure (comments or otherwise) and you can be sure that you'll get anything from a 'in-your-face' retort to a 'sincere apology' from me. Heh.

That's about it for this post then! It's mainly a test test too! Here's hoping to hear from fellow group bloggers and you readers alike soon!

-Sir Rowf-

p.s Link test! This --->LINK<--- links to Ivan's Fotopic album! Hope you dun mind this Iv!
p.p.s Are more peeps joining up? I think it'll be great if there are!
p.p.p.s My lord, King Ed, your humble servant has blogged, please do not whip me anymore! Please.. the metal chains hurt! Heh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your peace!