Tuesday 10 August 2004

Doom and Gloom!

Just gotta say one thing... Doom 3 is boring! Yeah, you heard right, the game is essentially the same old 'monster spawn out from nowhere to scare the beejeebus out of you' game! After a while, you really just get numb to it, especially when you are already used to judging how much damage your marine can take! However, it's graphically astounding! Even on my crap GeForce3 Ti200. I have to play at 640x480 with minimal details and without anti-aliasing (Remove jagged edges) and anisotropic filtering (Maintain texture fidelity on walls and floors a distance from you). Btw, bump mapping rocks!

"Bloggerbot pisses me off! Aarrrgh!"

Man... this bloggerbot thing with Hello and Picasa is confusing! Is there a way to compose the blog without having to post the image first? It would be best if I could get an image host, then I wouldn't need to use this bloggerbot thing. Arrgh!

Bloggerbot veterans, please advice! Thanx!

*The Reason - Hoobastank*

-Calvin-


4 comments:

This is Ed said...

I simply host the images on my singnet web space. Haven't tried Bloggerbot yet. But I simply upload my images thru FTP & simply include image links in my blogs. So far so good.

This is Ed said...

Wired.com - Doom 3: A Helluva Tech Demo

Calvin *Rowf* said...

Hmm.. I see I see. I thought that some of you guys would be using bloggerbot. But I can see the pros in bloggerbot though, it'll prevent me from spamming pics! hehe!

Calvin *Rowf* said...

OMG! According to the article, I'm a geek!! Aaarrghh!! No!! I'm just a seasoned gamer! Lousy article! ;) Heh!

Post a Comment

Say your peace!