Sunday 8 August 2004

Prelude

gawsh...in those days when i was begging on my knees on durian husks...
no one wrote!! watsup?!
Well, it was really really (honestly) nice to "see" people who have disappeared for some time though.

I'll talk more about myself when i get a job...but currently..anyone into playing pool or badminton or soccer can contact t3 and me! i love being unemployed...well, if you are into boardgames...and you are a NICE person who would not ANIHILIATE a nice guy like me in Risk...you can also call us. Psst...it wasn't fun playing Settlers with Jeffrey Calvin and Tshush...they ROB you....they do!! =P

I guess i will not fill this space with senseless crap like i did in previous mass mails. (hows that Eric? hehe) It comes to a point where i have lost all my credibilities, sheesh. The Blogs, IMHO, would be more proper a place to put your life story onto the Internet for the world to see...whoever comes to this site WANTS to see something...as opposed to mass mails and what-nots..mass mails are generally for more informative purposes i suppose? so i guess this place should continue to grow as long as buay paiseh (not shy) people like me are around =P

Thanks Ed for inviting me, i love that post from you with the grad photos...v. nicely done... kinda like reading a year book...and yeap...it's never the same. =)

Okie! My first post is done! And for those people who stumbled onto this site and wants to play in ACSWO...we are going to start practices again this year (2004)! Seeya there! (eh..so why you guys never reply Jinghui's post?)

1 comment:

Lemming said...

Awwww.....

Damnit guys, there better be some board gaming/lan gaming when I get back!!! Don't give me any Jap excuse you hear me!

Oh well, as usual playing with those people, like in Mafia, with pact mentality they all target a poor soul and kill the guy off first. I wonder how you guys gonna scheme when you're playing survivor and there's one million dollars at stake!

Just try not to be the scapegoat!

Post a Comment

Say your peace!