Thursday 5 August 2004

Lemming in Sydney


Just giving yer guys the heads-up that I'm in Sydney and have transferred to the University of New South Wales for my honours year!!

Frantically looking for accomodation now...and staying at an old friend's place for the time being. Sigh...stress stress!

Geez, they were certainly right about Sydney air being polluted...I keep sneezing! You guys not cursing me behing my back are yer?

National Day is coming up & it's Foundation Day here in UNSW!

Meanwhile, if you're tired of using ACDsee or even worse...Windows Imageviewer, try out Picasa FREE kudos to Google/Blogspot. It's an Apple iPhoto clone, just right for passing to the parentals whom have just gotten photo-crazy in touch with digital cameras! Gotta love the GUI ,oops, I mean user-interface. Maybe I should take HCI afterall.

*Groan* 6-8pm lecture later =(

Ivan: Eh...can I be included in the Bandits Graduation *retake* ?? =P
Rowf: It's a blog, not a personal ad column!
Edmund: Hmmz...it sounds like ACSWO died or something....

2 comments:

Ivan said...

Hey, we can always do it next year or something...ah..but now t3 would be in Japan!
i don't want to waste that gown anyway...=)

Lemming said...

Well same same, I loooooved Melbourne, Sydney's way too crowded and busy and Brisbane's just likes to suck you into depression coz it's so damn boring!

Oh well, Sydney's a compromise I guess....Melbourne Uni's just way too expensive for me =P

Congrats again Jared and we'll hopefully be able to visit you and UCLA and Hollywood and Mann's Chinese Theatre and WEST Holllywood and RAVE (ehhehehe!) and Hollywood Hotel/Motel and Panda Express (!!!!). Sighs...the memories

Post a Comment

Say your peace!