Wednesday 1 September 2004

Remembering Japan

Hello!

Was watching singapore television yesterday. Now before you get any ideas..I had too...forced against my own will. Then this bra ad came on...it was Japanese and of course..made no sense whatsoever but tickled my funny bone nonetheless....

Remember the time at the Inn on the Mountain when all of us squeezed into a room and watched that oh-so-small tv set and watched that crazy ad...it was for some drink...and the lady (who was stretching her legs upwards) went "Bee pu bee pu"? Hahaha...scarred for life I'm sure...that was absolutely silly! And that program where the wives setup the husbands hoping that they will cheat!! Goodness!! The japs...all the toe and nipple licking (we saw that on tv!) must have really got to their heads...

anyways...its teachers' day...so no teaching for me...bleh...but its ok...need the 'break'... some teachers giving me hell...I mean...we sit down and discuss about rehearsal changes...talk discuss change, see which route was best, settled and changed...and two weeks later one of them comes and tells me "I'm sorry, you don't make changes without teacher's acknowledgement!!!???" Grrr....well...just had to remind about the meeting including the date and time (not that I want to be anal...but seriously...really need to DOCUMENT EVERYTHING). What kind of world is this? Next we will be needing contracts just to say we met and discussed and changed the rehearsals....anyways...renough ranting...not good first post etiquette..


1 comment:

This is Ed said...

And I remember Varian stayed up long enough to catch naked Jap babes jumping up and down.

Post a Comment

Say your peace!