Monday 6 September 2004

[TWEAK] Counter added

A web counter has been added to our gracious blog.
You can check it out right at the bottom of the sidebar [Look dat-deh-way ----->] and it's plugged from www.sitemeter.com. So far it reads ONE...and I believe that's mua =P

For those of yer lurking, do take time to post a comment, even if you're just passing through. Anything really, from the infamous "I fart in your general direction" to the "LOL, ROFL, =P, =O and >%-)" or even the inane "You suck! Go get a life!" would help keep our bloggers on their toes...erm well at least we know that *cue x-files theme*, we're not alone =P

Oh, tweaked some stuff while I was at it too! Nothing (too) noticable I hope =O
Really should be working on my thesis.... *yawn*

Over the Air: Finale from Dragonheart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say your peace!