Sunday 11 June 2006

Dinner at HV - 10 June 06

Activity: The weekly meet up of Aunties and Uncles and their Juniors.

Location: HV Crystal Jade

Time: By right 6pm. By left 6.15pm, 6.30pm, 6.35pm and 7.00pm.

Attendees:
  • Uncle Lim Johnathan
  • Uncle Leow Desmond
  • Auntie He Shan
  • Teecher Sng Sandra
  • Singapore Explorer Ng Edmund
  • Japanese Tan Tsu Tsen
  • Student Ong Calvin
  • Baka Chua Jeffrey
  • Photographer Lim Ivan
Most popular combi meal: Stew Beef Noodles at Crystal Jade and Tau Hway Zui.


Uncle John acting very sian. (Thanks for the free transport!)


The laughing buddha or bugger?


Certified best flavour: Chocolate with Oreos!


Jokes galore!


Watching Jeffrey try out some IQ stuff. Dunno whether got or not in the first place. =p


Sorry for the lousy captions... Am watching some stupid CH8 movie, no time no time. Hehe!
Full picture album internet address can be gotten from me. =)

* Anyway, another alcohol/dessert/espresso gathering is up next saturday (17th Jun) at Jeffrey's new house... HEHE. Watch this space. *

8 comments:

Disjecta said...

thanks ah...I wasn't invited!

Lemming said...

Neither was I....

Nevertheless, you guys really look like uncles and aunties in the picture hahahah!! Take that!!

Disjecta said...

well...at least they can say you are in Australia.

But me? Boo hoo...they make me cry...

Ivan said...

Haha! Blame the erm...organizer!
NEXT WEEK got something...hehe.

Calvin *Rowf* said...

Haha!! I wasn't invited too!! I only "found out" when they demanded to noe why I was late! *cough* sandra was the organiser! *cough*...

This is Ed said...

Well, to help absolve the organizer of wrongdoing, she claims she did sms you (disjecta, not Lemming). Here's advance notice: we're doing something this weekend! For details, pls approach the owner of Moonstone residences...

Sandy said...

I'm sorry Darren! And sorry Calvin! And sorry Desmond! Gosh... what has 3 months away from u guys done to my brains! Errmmm... did I leave out anyone else?

Disjecta said...

I didnt receive SMS leh..

Why is everyone on blogspot?! ARGH!

Post a Comment

Say your peace!