Friday 13 May 2005

Hamster Mastercard

Consultation for hamster with a tumour: $ 25.

Removing the tumour: $ 152.

Getting rabies trying to feed the hamster its medicine: Priceless.*


*The f***er actually bit the hand that fed it for the past year!! HE WILL PAY!!! I've decided to make hamster sandwiches.. I'm passing him off as a furry frog though.. a rare delicacy or sorts. So, just between you guys and me huh? Ha! The bas****.

p.s I didn't get rabies btw.. it was only an exaggeration. I think. *Foam*

-Cal-

2 comments:

This is Ed said...

Two words: ANGER MANAGEMENT.

Here's an amusing anecdote:
My critter-inclined colleague brought his 2 furry friends into the office and kept them in a glass tank with the usual luxurious (by hamster standards) furnishings. He fed them on friday before the weekend. When monday came, lo and behold, the bloody bas****s had pulled a Houdini!

My response to my beleaguered colleague, "I knew it - they'd escape & rot & stink in some obscure corner."

After an entire day of hunting and searching under tables & shelves & cabinets, he finally found the little buggers. Both are male, btw.

Lemming said...

Again, I remind myself why I didn't take up a degree in Veterinary Science...

Instant cash cow =P *cha ching*!

Post a Comment

Say your peace!