Monday 11 April 2005

My New Alarm Clock

I've always put my handphone on vibration mode to wake me up. But at 7.25am (J-Time) this morning, it did the unthinkable. I know sometimes, actually only during the holidays, i dun wake up to the phone. But surely it doesnt have to shake the whole freaking room.

Earthquake. One of the latest hit of the newspaper blockbuster.

Honestly, it was a little scary, cuz, i have yet to clear my stock of walchester sauces under the table. Let alone, putting supplies under the table. (urm, you know how it is when you just wake up. Too lazy to run under the table. Had a terrible night too with all the crows calling on to their mates or something.) What will i do if its the big one. Of course, its only the 7th floor, with the evacuation stairs just 2 rooms away. hmm. Maybe some ropes and a vertical walk down my building would do just fine.

Anyway, just to say HI. Getting pretty bored at work ya know. Work started 30 minutes ago in this rainy day. Hows yours?

*update* Since i am at it, another one at 1545 Jtime. Felt like being in a car running over bumpy road, and after that, swaying side by side. Wasn't THAT strong, so no worries. This time, the collegues went "woh.."...talked abit about it, then went back to work. Not much of an excitement. heh.

2 comments:

Calvin *Rowf* said...

Whoa! U should invest in a helicopter.. but looks like you guys are pretty much used to it already yah? Still, i think not too wise to take things for granted.. ^.^

Oh, as for the crows... that's what BB guns are for brudder! Try to invest in a sniper variant... ^o^

This is Ed said...

Been feeling my share of tremours in SG land. During the last one, I briefly wondered if I should run out just as I am (in my boxers) and evacuate my family as other S'poreans do.

Post a Comment

Say your peace!